Comments

• Glad to see you are doing so well :) Hopefully you can find some good guys from IEOC.

• You can apply for that position ;-)

-- 
    Brian Dennis, CCIEx5 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP/Voice)

INE, Inc.

Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2012 1:41 PM
    To: Brian Dennis <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: [IEOC JOBS] INE Expanding - Hiring Support Engineers - US and International

Glad to see you are doing so well :) Hopefully you can find some good guys from IEOC.

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx
  • It is very good. Any plans in opening branches in india or working from home?

• Hi Brian,

I live in Vancouver, Canada and would be interested in your postion as a support engineer. Would you have a job description please?

thanks,

Mark

• Oh man that would be my dream job... but I just started a three-month contract job this week.

Good luck to INE on finding someone... you guys are probably getting flooded with resumes.

• INE JUST SET AN BANCHMARK that every one is wanted to work for this Beautiful company which goal is not just make money through some dirty online business but rather build relationship with company that customer feel that they are part of family , I would love to become part of such wonderful company 

• Hello INE team,

Has the first phase of the recruitment process ended ? Are you still accepting applications for International Support Engineer positions ? This is really a dream job, hopefully I'm not too late.

Thank you and kind regards,

Ciprian.

• Hello INE,

Any updates on the recruitment process, please ?

Have the final decissions been taken regarding International Support Engineers ?

Thank you very much,

Ciprian.

• This sounds like an excellent opportunity.  Glad to hear INE is doing so well.  The success is well deserved considering how many lives you have helped improve!

•  

I doubt this would work well in Japan.

Because, in Japanese, “Ine!” stands for “Move along!” [;)]

• In spanish its INE = Instituto Nacional de Estadistica. Its  census bureau

• is this opportunity still open?!!

• Is this opperitunity still offered?I am intersted