TEKsystems (State Farm UC Architect Opportunities)
Our client is in the midst of a major business transformation initiative in conjunction with a large technology upgrade and implementation. They are realigning their business focus to be more customer-driven and create the ability for customers to seamlessly move between various avenues of service. This is being accomplished through the execution of hundreds of new business and IT projects across their enterprise.
This includes the implementation of Cisco VOIP technology across their entire network. This is one of the largest such implementations to date and is a vast undertaking for our client. This is planned to be a 2-3 mega-cluster network when completed. It will be composed of approximately 18k Agent Office gateways, and nearly 20k routers and switches. It will also have 400k+ end points including 200k+ phones.
We are seeking resources with true UC Architecture experience. The ideal candidates will have designed solutions in multiple environments and will have worked on implementations with 10k end points or more.
· Strong Technical Architecture experience
· Unified Communications experience/knowledge
· Strong, architect level knowledge of the following Cisco products is desired
o Cisco Unified Communications Manager
o Cisco Unity Connections
o Cisco IOS routers & gateways
o Cisco Network Architecture, LAN/WAN technologies
o Telephony carriers (TDM & SIP)
o Session Border Controllers
o Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
o Cisco CVP, VXML, virtual server environment
· Architecture process experience (e.g. architecture planning, versioning, roadmapping, architectural decision making)
· Leading technical design work to develop new solutions and implement new features
· Serve as subject matter expert to other technical members of the program
· Partnering with Business Architecture on the development of strategic plans.
· Gaining and maintaining an understanding of the current and future state of audience needs in relation to the UC platform.
· Helping business partners to understand scope, risk, and cost of requested capabilities.
· Maintaining a horizontal view across multiple business lines to streamline capability requests as appropriate.
· Acting as a point of contact for other technical areas to ensure the alignment of strategic plans.
· Creating architectural decision documents and/or Statement of Work (SOW).
· Transforming business need into high-level target architectures and logical design.
· Creating Strategic planning artifacts (e.g. Context Diagram, Package Diagram, Component Diagram, and Deployment Diagram).
· Expertise in implementing CVP/ ICM
· Troubleshoot issues which are highly complex
· Self-Starter and works tasks to completion
· Able to navigate Cisco BU and TAC to resolve issues in a timely manner
These positions are long term renewable contracts at our largest client. We are able to offer competitive wages as well as health coverage, PTO, and 401K.
You can reach me at either 309.661.4048 or [email protected]