RnS Rack Rental Question

just scheduled a RnS rack rental 

question : will i get the login procedure in an e-mail the day before or will it show up in my account some time before the actual session?

and if it shows up in my account...then is it there in plain sight or do i have to click 5 buttons to get to it (i hope not...i'm a horrible clicker)

any help appreciated

Tox!

Comments

• Hi ToxicAvengginator,

Yes you'll receive an email from Graded Labs Support after you scheduled a mock lab with the necessary information like access information and authentication.

just scheduled a RnS rack rental 

question : will i get the login procedure in an e-mail the day before or will it show up in my account some time before the actual session?

and if it shows up in my account...then is it there in plain sight or do i have to click 5 buttons to get to it (i hope not...i'm a horrible clicker)

any help appreciated

Tox!

• Hi ToxicAvengginator,

Yes you'll receive an email from Graded Labs Support after you scheduled a mock lab with the necessary information like access information and authentication.

awesome!!!  thankyou![:)]

another question....will one of the Brians show up at my house to help me with any logging difficuilty i might have?

j/k! <grin>

Tox!

• Not sure but you can always try [email protected] and [email protected] ;-)

Hi ToxicAvengginator,

awesome!!!  thankyou!Smile

another question....will one of the Brians show up at my house to help me with any logging difficuilty i might have?

j/k! <grin>

Tox!