AT&T Consulting is hiring CCIE in Philadelphia & CCIE Voice in LAX area
Email me your resume at [email protected]
Must be US Citizen
at&t Consulting – Advanced Infrastructure
JOB TITLE: Senior Consultant
PRACTICE: Advanced Infrastructure
• As a member of a team of advanced infrastructure consultants and senior consultants,
you will use your in-depth knowledge of networking to design and implement solutions for
• Responsible for consulting project activities from client identification through final
• Fulfills billable consulting service projects.
• Acts as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
• Typically leads an engagement team, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr.
Consultant, or may be the sole consulting resource on a project.
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition,
hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training,
• Typically viewed as a mentor or coach.
• Creates recommendation and implements new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
At AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should
bring to the table:
5+ years experience in the planning, design and implementation of complex networks
as part of a large enterprise network team, or within the professional services or network
Planning, design and integration of secure network technology.
A can-do attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on your company and the
• Thorough understanding of internetworking technologies and how technologies are
deployed in complex, global networks.
• WAN Expertise – Transport and Access Planning, Design and Deployment Experience
o Experience in analysis and selection of transport and access technologies
including; Frame Relay, ATM, Ethernet, Internet VPN, Sonet/SDH & DWDM, and
o MPLS Integration including MPLS equipment & transport selection, QoS, MPLS
IP Routing and MPLS migration planning/transition
• LAN Expertise – Planning, Design and Deployment Experience
o Experience in equipment selection, sizing and detailed engineered design
o Data center expertise including core, distribution and segmentation
o Wireless equipment selection, sizing and detailed engineered design
o Layer 2 vs Layer 3 segmentation
o Virtualization using path segmentation (GRE, VRF-Lite, L3VPN’s, L2VPN’s)
• IP Routing – Planning, Design & Deployment Experience
o IP Routing Protocols – OSPF, BGP, M-BGP, EIGRP capabilities and
o IP Addressing – NAT, DNS/DHCP, Address Summarization as it impacts IP
addressing and IP routing.
• Network Equipment – Strong knowledge of features, functionality and configurations for
Cisco Systems, Nortel, Juniper, Extreme Networks, etc.
Industry Certifications CCIE or proven equivalent experience
Very strong leadership, documentation, project management skills.
Ability to lead, coordinate, complex networking engagements in very large environments.
Ability to travel for engagement requirements.