CUE CUCM Integration Issue

Hi Guys,

I have a strange issue with cue and cucm integration, when i trying to integrate i got the following error:

JTAPI login failed. error while determining CCM version-1'

the web admin and pass are rigth.

the jtapi user and pass are right.

CUE has the right license for CCM.

Doesn't exist other device with the same ip address of CUE in the network.

Did you know how to solve this issue? Or any advice to solve.

Regards

Comments

• Have you tried login into CUCM with the same jtapi username/password from laptop?

I was searching google for the same issue and found reinstalling CUE image is the best solution for this. By the way, which version of CUE/UCM you are trying? You sure no compatibility issue is there?

• Hi Mijanur,

Thanks for your reply.

Yeah, i can login in CUCM with jtapi without issues.

I saw the same recommendation to reinstalle the CUE image, but the problem is that i'm using VORACK fron INE. I opened a ticket with the support team since yesterday but they dont help me to solved the issue.

Did you get some time the same issue in VORACK?

Regards

• Hi,

I integrated the CUE with UCM couple of times but didn't face the issue yet. Maybe bad luck for you this time. Why not you are trying to change the image? You have the CUE installation guide right? You will have fun for sure when you will do it, not mane people have such experience! :)

• Could you have INE support move you to another rack? 

-- 
    Matthew Berry  |  ciscovoiceguru.com
    +1.612.567.CCIE (2243)  |  twitter.com/ciscovoiceguru

On Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 11:25 AM, FredyTafolla wrote:

Hi Mijanur, Thanks for your reply. Yeah, i can login in CUCM with jtapi without issues. I saw the same recommendation to reinstalle the CUE image, but the problem is that i'm using VORACK fron INE. I opened a ticket with the support team since yesterday but they dont help me to solved the issue. Did you get some time the same issue in VORACK? Regards

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation<br />
    <br />
    Subscription information may be found at:<br />

• Hi Mijanur,

Also I integrated i lot of times the CUE and CUCM in real life, but with this rack is not working.

Hi ccievoicegur,

I opened a case via email with support but thet tell,verify if you dont have the same ip address of CUE in the network. And after i answered that i dont have this issue and ask them about change the cue module, but they not answered since yesterday. The support is not good.I have to wait until my session ends on sunday. And on monday test with other rack.

Regards