Poor experience of Mock Lab 4

Hi all,

I have tried the Mock Lab 4 yesterday at 12:00PM (HK Time GMT +8), after finished the Troubleshooting lab, I have go out for lunch.

After 30 mins lunch break, when I back to my computer, the Mock Lab shown "All Done" and the solution guide came out.

Which means that my lab is finished and I cannot do my configuration lab. This is very poor and I lost a chance to test myself. I submit a ticket to INE but no reply until now.

Best Regards,

Terry Chow

Comments

• Thats a really strange case and actually involving support was the right choice, for sure they'll came up with a solution for you.

Hi all,

I have tried the Mock Lab 4 yesterday at 12:00PM (HK Time GMT +8), after finished the Troubleshooting lab, I have go out for lunch.

After 30 mins lunch break, when I back to my computer, the Mock Lab shown "All Done" and the solution guide came out.

Which means that my lab is finished and I cannot do my configuration lab. This is very poor and I lost a chance to test myself. I submit a ticket to INE but no reply until now.

Best Regards,

Terry Chow

• have tried the Mock Lab 4 yesterday at 12:00PM (HK Time GMT +8), after finished the Troubleshooting lab, I have go out for lunch.

This is really bad but hopefully  INE may come up with some solution to compensate it.

• I had the same exact issue with, and ironically enough with mock lab4 as well, about2-3 weeks back.  I opened up a 911 support ticket and it took them over 4 hours to get back to me.  When they finally did they credited me back for the mock lab.  

On a side note, I found this one to be very hard.  It beat me up pretty bad.  Sucks to feel like a rookie all over again after studying for so many months.