Are the Security lab tasks in paper format or online these days?

It's been a couple years since I last sat a lab, and as of 2010, the Security test was still handed out the old fashioned way...a binder with all the lab tasks on paper.

I was just curious if it's still the same today, 2 years later.

Comments

• Hi,

No - it is all online nowadays. So there is a graphical interface with all the topologies, etc. So no more paper.

HTH

Good luck! 

• No - it is all online nowadays. So there is a graphical interface with all the topologies, etc. So no more paper.

qqabdal, Are you sure for security as well?

• No - it is all online nowadays. So there is a graphical interface with all the topologies, etc. So no more paper.

qqabdal, Are you sure online for security as well?

• qqabdal, Are you sure online for security as well?

Last time I heard - yes. Have you heard anything different? I reserve the right to be wrong here, but we never know..

• Last time I heard - yes. Have you heard anything different? I reserve the right to be wrong here, but we never know..

I am also not 100% sure, when I was for my R&S lab, one guy was for security and seems like he got some question on papers...

• I am also not 100% sure, when I was for my R&S lab, one guy was for security and seems like he got some question on papers...

When was that? I remember that SP was on paper for sure, but I believe Security was already online...Maybe someone else here can confirm that..

• It was in July, let wait someone to confirm it.

• As far as I know/heard, it is still paper based.

• From what I've heard, 6-8 months ago it was still on paper. 

I really hope that hasn't changed - I actually like having a bunch of papers and spreading them on my desk as I work :)

• According to Deepak Arora, who passed the Security Exam in January, the tasks were in paper format.

http://ieoc.com/forums/t/18219.aspx?PageIndex=2