Senior and Midlevel Network/Data Center Engineer - Immediate Hire
We are looking for a Senior and Mid-Level Network Engineer in San Jose. The requirements are listed below:
Candidate should have five or more years of hands-on experience designing and implementing security policies and infrastructure in a multi-tenant ISP Datacenter environment.
Experience supporting large-scale networks, network routing, switches and internet related networking and security technologies is required.
Candidate will have experience with networking equipment such as high end Cisco routers and switches, particularly in a fully meshed,fault-tolerant 10 Gigabit Ethernet environment.This should include hands-on experience with Cisco 7600 Series Routers , Cisco 6500 Series Catalyst Switches and Nexus 7010
- Experience with OSPF, HSRP BGP, Radius, Tacacs+ and SNMP
- Strong experience in network and systems security,not only a key understanding of overall concepts,but also the ability to implement policies, processes and develop solutions to network and security problems.
- Experience administering and deploying firewalls, such as those from Juniper and the Cisco ASA and Cisco Firewall Service Module (FWSM).
- Experience administering and deploying network load balancers, such as Cisco CSS, Cisco ACE, F5 BigIP, and Citrix Netscaler.
- Ability to document processes, procedures and network designs clearly and accurately -- not only within our group to share the knowledge and understanding of our own systems, but also for distribution to both internal and external customers.
- Exposure to some of the following tools: Snort, Nessus, nmap, ntop, NA/Sniffer Pro, snoop, tcpdump, Wireshark and other Open Source network and security applications.
- All of our Network and Security Engineers participate in an On-Call rotation