WCCP- Significance of Sevice Numbers
Most of the times, I have seen ppl using WCCP service numbers 61 and 62 only.I have some queries:
- Is there any specific reason we use these numbers?
- Can we use any other numbers? If yes, do we need some extra commands?
- What exactly these numbers do?
- Are they assosiated with some kind of traffic?
- Do we need two separate standard ACLs to specify traffic from Client to Server(WAAE) and Server to Client?
At interface level, I have seen below command:
ip wccp 61 redirect in
ip wccp 62 redirect out
- Why do we say 'in' for 61 and 'out' for 62