Unable to sign in to rsrack18

Ok, so I'm scheduled for 11am rack time with rsrack18.  I'm not able to login.  I dont get an authentication failure I just get disconnected shortly after entering username an password.

I contacted INE using website contact twice.  (addressed to Racks and INE Support).  

My question is now what? Will I get compensated for the non-availibility?  Reimbursed tokens?   I've been trying to access the rack since 3 minutes after my start time (11:03am).  

My confidence in scheduling some more rack time for tomorrow is shot.  This is the first time I've had issues, so I'm just wondering how this process plays out.

v/r,

John 

Comments

• Ok, so I'm scheduled for 11am rack time with rsrack18.  I'm not able to login.  I dont get an authentication failure I just get disconnected shortly after entering username an password.

Interesting - did you try to reload your rack from the rack control panel.

I did have a similar problem and there is also an option to reset the terminal server password.  This fixed my problem, however I can't remember if my problem had the same symptoms!  It was 5:14 am and still hadn't woken up properly :-)

• The on call technician, Nick,  just contacted me. He replied, "Hello, There does seem to be an issue with the access server in your rack. Unfortunately we do not have another rack to move you to this session however we have credited the tokens for today's session back to your members account. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused you. If there is anything else we can assist you with please let us know."