task 1.1

The IP addressing is wrong on the diagram on R3

according to the initial configs and the sh cdp neigh f0/24 det.... the BB3 device is configured for 204.12.7.254.....

thus the IP canot be 204.x.12.254.......

but one can verify by making sure you get the rip prefixes on the specified address..... and it does!

Comments

• thus the IP canot be 204.x.12.254.......

but one can verify by making sure you get the rip prefixes on the specified address..... and it does!

Agreed - and also the problem with VLAN 510.  I also found that SW1 f0/13 was half-duplex - preventing this link becoming part of the required L3 Etherchannel between SW1 and SW2.

• thus the IP canot be 204.x.12.254.......

Agreed - and also the problem with VLAN 510.  I also found that SW1 f0/13 was half-duplex - preventing this link becoming part of the required L3 Etherchannel between SW1 and SW2.

Agreed with you guys, i also came across these issue while doing this lab. This is quite expected in vol3 labs.

• The IP address in the diagrmm is wrong on R3. But tasks 1.1 states that all ip addressing in the diagramms is correct. So in my point of view this is a mistake in task 1.1 which shold get corrected by INE.

Also look at task 4.2 there the required network statement is "network 204.12.1.0"

Please INE correct this.