CCIE #30244

Hello All
I want to share with
this forum the joy of having received my CCIE certification. On Tuesday I took the exam and the next day I found out that I had passed, I could not believe that I am CCIE and have my five digits.
First, I want to thank God for giving me this blessing, and my family for their support they gave me during my preparation.
I also thank the excellent workbooks INE that I used during my preparation and their Mock Labs too, all them helped as experiences in spite of I was not succeed in them.

Regards

Jorge Moreno

Comments

• CONGRATULATIONS!!! [<:o)]

Would you mind to share the story about your journey?
    1st attempt? How long did you study for it? Any difficulty with TS section?
    Which section do you think is easier: TS or Config?

Sounds like an interview [:P]

Regards,
    Alex

• Congratulations!!! INE material is indeed too good....

• Congrats!! [:D]

• Congratz![Y]

• Congratulations! Can you share with us your lab experience?

• congratz! [:D]

• congrats !!! well done [Y]

• Congratulation mate, you've nailed it [Y]

• Congratulation....!!
    You should post your sucess stories..!!

• Jorge,

I have been using INE material for my quest for about 3 months now and decided to finally join the IEOC Forum today (Oct 1) and decided that my first post should be to congratulate the latest CCIE on the forum. That happens to be you. I had hoped of getting a number below 30k but after seeing your post (#30244) I don't care if it's under 50k as long as I can achieve what you have. Congratulations on your achievement. I only have one question for you. What's next for Jorge?

• What's next for Jorge?

If I were Jorge, I would go to bed at 9PM and wake up at 8AM every day for 2 weeks [<:o)]

• Hi BAFreak,

Thanks to joining the IEOC and welcome on board [:)]

Jorge,

I have been using INE material for my quest for about 3 months now and decided to finally join the IEOC Forum today (Oct 1) and decided that my first post should be to congratulate the latest CCIE on the forum. That happens to be you. I had hoped of getting a number below 30k but after seeing your post (#30244) I don't care if it's under 50k as long as I can achieve what you have. Congratulations on your achievement. I only have one question for you. What's next for Jorge?

• Congragulation for your acheievement.....glad to hear this, even i'm doing INE Workbooks, the excellency in it is that it provides in dept part and also the best i would recommend and helping me out to get my five digit number asap  !!

• Good luck for your pursuit Yogeshchoudhary. This forum definitely will give you a lot of help when you are working on the workbooks.