Lab 01 Diagram(s) - Are they actually correct?

Having been away from the Cisco study scene for well over 2 years I have decided to renew my CCIE Sec. and the first thing I noticed on "iewb-sc-vol2.ALLDIAGRAMS.v5.01.pdf" there are three routers labelled "R1" meaning there is no R2/3.

Can anyone tell me where the current diagrams are for "iewb-sc-vol2.ALLSCENARIOS.v5.02.pdf" which apparently is Version 5.

Regards,

Comments

• Hahaha yep welcome back to CCIE study and welcome to lab 1 of workbook 2. Im up to lab 4, and theres plenty more errors for you to discover.

Lets hope someone from INE is listening and decides to fix them sometime before the books are out of date due to a blueprint change.

• You can report any issues using the "product feedback" link under the product page in your members site account.

Good luck with your studies!

Brian Dennis, CCIEx5 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP/Voice)

Internetwork Expert, Inc.

Reply-To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
    Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 05:45:52 -0500
    To: Brian Dennis <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: [iesc-wb-vol2v5] Lab 01 Diagram(s) - Are they actually correct?

Hahaha yep welcome back to CCIE study and welcome to lab 1 of workbook 2. Im up to lab 4, and theres plenty more errors for you to discover.

Lets hope someone from INE is listening and decides to fix them sometime before the books are out of date due to a blueprint change.

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx
  • Is there an actual errata document for each of the two CCIE Security workbooks currently from INE?  I am also finally going after my second CCIE and just starting the process of studying.  It would be nice to know of any and all existing errors in the CCIE Security workbooks that have already been reported and verified.

Thanks in advance.

• I know I'm bumping an old message but if it'll save someone the agony I just went through, then it's all good.

The diagram is missing a point-to-point serial link between R4 and R5's Serial0/1 interfaces.

• I do agree with you jsnmngwn, I'm quite confused to solve the Task3.2 because it was stated that we have to have backup route?!?

but, after I checked the solution later on, INE Configured S0/1, and at that point I realized that there is a 'P2P' link between R4 and R5.

hehe