CCIE Workbook II solutions videos?

Hi Friends:

I am wondering about CCIE Voice Workbook II. The INE site mentions:
"The solution sets for these labs (Workbook II) are currently delivered as a mixture of PDF-based solutions and video-based solutions, with all labs currently having video solutions recorded for them."

Where are the video-based solutions as mentioned above? I don't see them in the INE members site. Are they available only with the purchase of Workbook II?

Regards,

Voiper

Comments

• There was a video series available before but only think they went through labs 1-5. Not sure if it exists any longer.

I think it would be a good idea to do this series over. To see how Brian or Petr does a lab, what diagrams do they make, etc. It would be more interesting to see how they attack the lab instead of just them telling the solution. Should not take huge amount of time to do either compared to ATC.

Brian, is this something you are considering?

• @daniel

Voiper is asking about the VOICE Video Solution not for the RNS..!!

@Voiper you have to post the question in the Voice Section not in the RNS

Happy Studying

• rajput,

This was posted in Voice General - if you are looking on the "Posts you have not read" page, all new posts are lumped together in the order they were posted. When you click on the link you can see the forum it was posted in at the top of the page.

If you are getting this via email, the subject line shows the forum.

@daniel

Voiper is asking about the VOICE Video Solution not for the RNS..!!

@Voiper you have to post the question in the Voice Section not in the RNS

Happy Studying

• thanks for the update..

happy studying

• Hi Voiper,

I am currently in the process of re-writing Vol II labs 3-5 and recording video solutions for them. Vol II labs 1-2  already have video solutions for them and should be able to be seen in the members site. Those videos are not yet ported over to our new CDN format, however that also is something currently in process by out video crew. 

Kind Regards,

Mark Snow, CCIE #14073
    (Voice, Security)
    Instructor
    Internetwork Expert, Inc.
    INE Online Community
    INE Blog
    LinkedIn
    Toll Free: 877-224-8987
    Outside US: +1 775 826 4344

- docendo discitur

On Sep 6, 2011, at 11:33, Voiper <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Friends:

I am wondering about CCIE Voice Workbook II. The INE site mentions:
    "The solution sets for these labs (Workbook II) are currently delivered as a mixture of PDF-based solutions and video-based solutions, with all labs currently having video solutions recorded for them."

Where are the video-based solutions as mentioned above? I don't see them in the INE members site. Are they available only with the purchase of Workbook II?

Regards,

Voiper

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx
  • Hi Mark:

Thanks for the response. I will be looking forward to your WB II 3-5 videos.

Thanks,

Voiper

• No, it means that (link) CCIE Voice Volume II Workbook Labs 1-2 already have video solutions.

Kind Regards,

Mark Snow, CCIE #14073
    (Voice, Security)
    Instructor
    Internetwork Expert, Inc.
    Toll Free: 877-224-8987
    Outside US: +1 775 826 4344

- docendo discitur

On Sep 7, 2011, at 7:29 PM, Voiper wrote:

Hi Mark:

Thanks for the response. I will be looking forward to your WB II 3-5 videos. When you mentioned "Vol II labs 1-2 already have video solutions", did you mean Voice Bootcamp Week 1 Solutions? As I see CCNA, CCNP, CCIE ATC, Deep Dives and Bootcamp Solutions uner the Voice section in the members section.

Thanks,

Voiper

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation
    http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:
    http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx