Lab for Sale

Hi,

I'm going to be selling my lab very soon as my job and life has changed to the point I neither have the time or the necessity to pass my CCIE.  I will probably stick the lab on ebay but was wondering if there was any issues advertising it on here seeing as this the audience I would be looking at targeting.

Thanks, Ian

Comments

• Can you please give some more details.  Devices? Asking price? Location? Shipping? 

• Hi I have...

1 x 2621XM

1 x 2650XM

1 x 2610XM

2 x 2610

2 x 2620

1 x 2611

3 x 2811

2 x 3560

2 x 3550

All the serial cables, serial interfaces, ethernet cables and power cables also to build a full blown Internetworkexpert lab (6 routers, 1 terminal server, 1 frame router, 3 bbrouters and 4 switches).  I was able to run all of the INE labs without any issue (so IPv6 OSPF, ZBF was possible etc.)

I'm based in Kent in the UK and as for price I hadn't considered this too much at this stage I need to take a look at what the going rate is for a lab.  However I wouldn't be looking to rip anyone off, just really be looking to recoup my costs.  I know the expense of committing to this venture.

Shipping obviously we would need to look into if there was a serious offer to buy.  Everything is currently boxed (multiple devices per box) so a courier company could easily manage this.

Cheers, Ian

• Hi Ian, would you consider splitting part up or are looking to sell her a a whole. I would looking at the 2811 & 3560's.

Thanks.

• My preference would be to sell as a whole, however if thats not possible of course I would consider splitting.  Do you want to email me spearately to discuss?

• Big EvilBig Evil

Hi Ian,

Sorry for not replying sooner, please drop me a PM advising how much cash you are looking for?

BE

• Hello Ian,

Did you sell your gear yet? I fnot, let me know what you want for it...

Edwin

• I haven't no.  Im UK based would that be a problem?

• How much for the 3560s shipped to the US?