SRST MMOH doesn't work
I am trying to configure mmoh for remote h323 site H323GW, from the local file.
1. Add REG_MOH, it will use G711 to all other region.
2. Create a DP_MOH with REG_MOH.
3. Put MOH_3 (sub) in DP_MOH and enable multicast(18.104.22.168, 16384), max hop to 1.
4. Enable multicast for audio file.
5. Create a MRG, put MOH_3 in, and put MRG in MRGL.
6. On H323GW, I have:
multicast moh 22.214.171.124 port 16384 route IP_OF_LOOPBACK0 IP_OF_VOICE_VLAN.
Call from one HQ phone to one phone at remote site, after connected, put the phone at remote site on hold, I can noly hear tone on hold, not music on hold.
Do I miss anything?