[resolved] 3.1 Virtual Access1 - Unassigned IP address

I got this working yesterday but after i restarted/reapplied configs, I'm having issues below with the virtual-access1 not getting the ip address from the virtual-template copied over. Is there a step by step way to figure out how to fix this problem?  I think this is causing the ospf neighbors not to form in area 125 and hence I can't move on with exercises. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Virtual-Access1            unassigned      YES unset  up                    up      

Virtual-Template1          128.1.125.1     YES TFTP   down                  down

Comments

• Looks as if you need to reapply frame-relay interface-dlci commands after a restart .... 

• I got this working yesterday but after i restarted/reapplied configs, I'm having issues below with the virtual-access1 not getting the ip address from the virtual-template copied over. Is there a step by step way to figure out how to fix this problem?

I guess you could take a look at the ppp protocol stack.  You can show interface virtual-access1 which will give you useful info about LCP. Also you could run debug ppp negotiation but wise to run to a log buffer rather than console.  Then of course bounce the frame-relay interfaces and see what happens.