Network Engineer Wanted (CCIE, CCNP or CCDP)
A premier Bend, Oregon employer is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
As the Network Engineer you are responsible for the stability and integrity of in-house data, voice, video, and wireless, network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) across the organization. In addition, the Network Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, operation centers, and communication links including but not limited to Disaster Recovery. This role interacts and negotiates with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services. Participates in managing all network security solutions. Manages and mentors junior members of the IS technology team.
· Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification preferred.
· BSEE, BSCE or BSCS with communications focus.
· 12+ years relevant networking experience.
· Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) required.
· 3+ years experience working directly with network security.
· Proven ability to architect, implement and support network infrastructure solutions of similar scope.
· Verifiable troubleshooting skills with network protocols such as: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, DHCP, HSRP VRRP, MPLS IEEE 802.1q, 802.3 and 802.1x.
· Support of large scale multi-homed (two or more ISPs) Internet Access Points.
· Implementation and support of network management systems including support of SNMP & NETFLOW.
· Familiar with facilities management such as power and heat load calculations and UPS sizing.
· Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP, routers, and switches is required.
· Strong understanding of Windows and UNIX operating system security is required.
· Vendor technical certification(s) are required.
Please submit resume to: Joe Mortensen at: [email protected] or Call 541-330-1585 ext. 208