3 CCIE Level Positions Available - Las Vegas, DC & San Antonio
Our clients are currently seeking CCIE (R&S or Security) Network Engineers for long term engagemetns in San Antonio, TX, Las Vegas, NV and Washington, DC. Please contact Jeff Keller at 631-913-0424 / [email protected] to discuss in more detail.
General description below:
To be considered, qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
(1) 8 years of Network Infrastructure Experience (will consider equivalent experience)
(2) Active Cisco Certified Internetworking Engineer (CCIE - R&S)
(3) Ability to pass a comprehensive Background Investigation
(4) Expert level experience in LAN/WAN IP Communications Infrastructure
(5) Expert Cisco IOS configuration and troubleshooting across multiple platforms including: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, and Cisco wireless access points.
(6) Fundamental understanding and implementation of Network Security including Firewalls and Security Appliances
(7) Excellent communications skills with a stable deamener and the ability to interact with Sub-Contractors and Stakeholders on a regular basis.
(8) Ability to remain calm and collected under pressure
(9) Excellent documentation skills
Our client is a well known and respected Solutions Provider seeking a Router/Switch oriented Certified Network Engineer for a six month contract assignment with potential for longer. This is a visible role offering an opportunity to have an impact on improving Network data Communications on a day-to-day basis. As a Senior Network Engineer your primary responsibility is to manage and resolve day-to-day issues pertaining to the customer’s network environment. This role is also responsible for design, analysis, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of network and network services related to the network environment.