VOIP Integrator software

Hi,

I have alot of problems when I  using VOIP Integrator software to control any phone in the lab (INE graded lab) ,  I can't hear any tone like off-hook or dialing tone when I using the phone and also it needs more than 10 seconds to notify or change the status even if I change the refresh timer (very slow ), so please any solutions or ideas for this problem.

Regards,

Comments

• Yeah unfortunately the remote control application doesn't offer the feature of RTP relay at the moment. And yeah, there certainly can be a bit of delay when trying to remotely control IP phones based on your latency to the DC. Remote control should not completely replace using hardware phones to study for the exam, but it can be a nice augmentation like when you travel or may not have the cash to be able to afford hardware phones early on in your studies. I use it mostly when I travel to continue to perform development. You will still definitely need hardware phones at some point in your preparation for the exam, else you won't truly be ready to take the exam. 

Cheers,
    Mark Snow

On Sep 16, 2010, at 10:31, voice <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,

I have alot of problems when I  using VOIP Integrator software to control any phone in the lab (INE graded lab) ,  I can't hear any tone like off-hook or dialing tone when I using the phone and also it needs more than 10 seconds to notify or change the status even if I change the refresh timer (very slow ), so please any solutions or ideas for this problem.

Regards,

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx
  •  

Hi Mr.Mark ,

If I have a router and cisco phones in our site , so I don't need to use your ip phone in any site(HQ,BR1 or BR2), right?? and also I can completely test and implement the deep-dive module tasks.

Thanks,

• if you have the hardware on your site, you don't have to use the phones on INE Rack