passed ccie lab HK 06 sept 2010

Dear INE

i would like to thank to INE and INE team, which produce very very quality workbook and bootcamp. you are the best in this business.

i used 80% is INE material, from the basic to the complex scenario. from vol 1 up to vol 2 then 3. i don't have much time to practise vol 4. but i scan through to get the mind set of toubleshooting. i think the troubleshooting vol 4 is much harder than the real exam. so if you are well prepared, and finish all of workbook from INE, i think you are ready to start the fisht.

i like Brian McGahan class on demand. he delivered class in a style. he explain thing in the easy way of understanding.

i like Brian Dennis workbook. with his experience, his workbook is like the real world scenario.

i also would like to thank to Mr.Bryan Miller, CCIE#2433.

ok let share about the lab experience.

the troubleshooting is so cool for me, i feel i am in the real world scenario. i spend 1h40 min to troubleshoot 11 trouble ticket. i have to make i finish it and have aliitle time to check again. my mind set, i spend only about 10 to 15minute for each ticket, else i will skip it, and check again at the end. i can not find the solution for 1 ticket, where the rest i believe it all correct. i have to make sure i have 20 minute time to double check again. telnet, track, ping, ssh, show command is the tool for verfication. the troubleshooting is so big, alot of device and ip address. don't care about it much, i have to specifically troubleshoot only the question, no need to care the rest. so you just check the device, that you think you should log in to troubleshoot.

after 2 hour troubleshooting, it 's time for configuration section.

make sure you read all the instructor before start the lab. so that you are 100% sure what do/ not to do in the lab.

make sure you understand every word of question. each word, or phrase contain really specified requirement.

routing and switching is now heavily specified on IGP, redistribution. the rest is just so so. bgp is ccnp level.

i love the new format of ccie RS v4. i hope cisco will transfer the rest of ccie track into that format. it is very easy to finish. i don't need to draw the topology on the paper, because the screen is big enough, to open putty,doing configuration and at the same time look the topology.

Best Regard,

CCIE #2688X

Comments

• Congratulations, enjoy your number and free time :).

ps : what is the last number 2688?, 8 maybe :)

• Congratulations, amazing achievement!

• This is awesome – great work!

[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of sovanvichet

Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 3:25 AM

To: Anthony Sequeira

Subject: [CCIE R&S General] passed ccie lab HK 06 sept 2010

Dear INE

i would like to thank to INE and INE team, which produce very very quality
    workbook and bootcamp. you are the best in this business.

i used 80% is INE material, from the basic to the complex scenario. from vol
    1 up to vol 2 then 3. i don't have much time to practise vol 4. but i scan
    through to get the mind set of toubleshooting. i think the troubleshooting vol
    4 is much harder than the real exam. so if you are well prepared, and finish
    all of workbook from INE, i think you are ready to start the fisht.

i like Brian McGahan class on demand. he delivered class in a style. he
    explain thing in the easy way of understanding.

i like Brian Dennis workbook. with his experience, his workbook is like the
    real world scenario.

i also would like to thank to Mr.Bryan Miller, CCIE#2433.

ok let share about the lab experience.

the troubleshooting is so cool for me, i feel i am in the real world
    scenario. i spend 1h40 min to troubleshoot 11 trouble ticket. i have to make i
    finish it and have aliitle time to check again. my mind set, i spend only about
    10 to 15minute for each ticket, else i will skip it, and check again at the
    end. i can not find the solution for 1 ticket, where the rest i believe it all
    correct. i have to make sure i have 20 minute time to double check again.
    telnet, track, ping, ssh, show command is the tool for verfication. the
    troubleshooting is so big, alot of device and ip address. don't care about it
    much, i have to specifically troubleshoot only the question, no need to care
    the rest. so you just check the device, that you think you should log in to
    troubleshoot.

after 2 hour troubleshooting, it 's time for configuration section.

make sure you read all the instructor before start the lab. so that you are
    100% sure what do/ not to do in the lab.

make sure you understand every word of question. each word, or phrase
    contain really specified requirement.

routing and switching is now heavily specified on IGP, redistribution. the
    rest is just so so. bgp is ccnp level.

i love the new format of ccie RS v4. i hope cisco will transfer the rest of
    ccie track into that format. it is very easy to finish. i don't need to draw
    the topology on the paper, because the screen is big enough, to open
    putty,doing configuration and at the same time look the topology.

Best Regard,

CCIE #2688X

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• Congratulations !

Thank you for sharing your experience.