Cisco SDM on CCNP tests?

Simple question...are there any Cisco Router and Security Device Manager questions or configuration-type stuff through the SDM?  I don't recall seeing it in the blueprint (which is vague enough so I can understand why if not), but I remember something of a push that it was going to be added to exams somewhere along the way.

NOT LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS OR DUMPS....just want to get that out there.

I'm studying for the SWITCH exam now...and gotta do it before November, when my CCNA expires...I just don't want to miss anything.  Thanks in advance.

Jalon

Comments

• Cisco seemed to bail on that idea - be ready for SIMs where you actually configure using the CLI.
    Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 3:47 PM
    To: Anthony Sequeira
    Subject: [ccnp] Cisco SDM on CCNP tests?

Simple question...are there any Cisco Router and Security Device Manager questions or configuration-type stuff through the SDM? I don't recall seeing it in the blueprint (which is vague enough so I can understand why if not), but I remember something of a push that it was going to be added to exams somewhere along the way.

NOT LOOKING FOR SPECIFIC QUESTIONS OR DUMPS....just want to get that out there.

I'm studying for the SWITCH exam now...and gotta do it before November, when my CCNA expires...I just don't want to miss anything. Thanks in advance.

Jalon

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation
    http://www.internetworkexpert.com