Senior Network Systems Engineer - Houston, TX
Q4B, Inc., a national recruiting firm, has been chosen by a global seismic solutions company to assist them with their recruiting needs. Our customer provides advanced acquisition equipment, software, planning, and seismic processing services to the oil & gas industry. E&P companies and seismic acquisition contractors use our customer’s technologies and services to help them generate images of the subsurface during exploration, exploitation, and production operations.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Network Systems Engineer position. The ideal candidate will design, troubleshoot and monitor LAN and WAN networks environment. This includes working with Cisco, Juniper and DELL routers and switches monitored with Solarwinds. The position is located in Stafford, Texas.
As Senior Network Systems Engineer, you will:
· Manage and monitor the global OSPF and BGP routing environments; test and tune the failover of the global MPLS and VPN networks
· Assist with monitoring and managing the global WAN optimization infrastructure
· Assist the Security Administrator with Intrusion detection/prevention, OSPV and BGP on Juniper SSG and SRX firewalls and help manage Juniper NSM System.
· Develop and maintain a global networking and security environment
Required skills and qualifications:
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline; CCNP or CCIE certification
· 8+ years network and management design experience or OSPF and BGP routing and switching experience
· 1+ yrs of WAN optimization management and firewall and configuration and management experience preferred
· Juniper EX switches, Juniper J Series routers, Juniper SRX switches, Juniper SSG firewalls, Juniper NSM System, Solarwinds, Riverbed Steelhead, Juniper SSL VPN, MPLS and VRF related to MPLS skills preferred
· Must possess infrastructure trouble shooting ability as well as the ability to identify, monitor and manage global network risks
· Must be able to create detailed implementation and test plans and work well in a team environment
What is in it for you?
· Join a company that has 40 years of experience in the seismic industry and offers a work environment that enables people to create and deliver value
· Join a company that has continued 44% annual growth since 2002 and gives employees a broad spectrum of career and technological growth opportunities
· Join a company that was named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and offers challenging jobs along with a professional work environment
· Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
Local Candidates Only Please
Send any inquiries to [email protected].