Ever heard one of those "I missed passing by 1!" stories? Well here's another.

I took the lab exam at RTP on Thursday.  PASS on the Config, 72% on the Troubleshooting.  I cannot believe I am one stupid troubleshooting ticket away from being a CCIE.  Instead I have to wait another month and drop another 2Gs.  But....I bombed the config on my previeous attempts, so it feels good to know I am right there knocking on the door.  Here's hoping I blow that door down on September 2nd!!

P.S.  Is there anything more disgusting than that plastic bottle on the bathroom key at RTP??  I sure hope they wash that thing everynight.

Comments

• Wow, that is awesome. I'm sure you'll knock it out next go around.

I took the lab exam at RTP on Thursday.  PASS on the Config, 72% on the Troubleshooting.  I cannot believe I am one stupid troubleshooting ticket away from being a CCIE.  Instead I have to wait another month and drop another 2Gs.  But....I bombed the config on my previeous attempts, so it feels good to know I am right there knocking on the door.  Here's hoping I blow that door down on September 2nd!!

P.S.  Is there anything more disgusting than that plastic bottle on the bathroom key at RTP??  I sure hope they wash that thing everynight.

• I dont know if they wash the bottle but I hope they washed those keyboards from everyone sweating on them ;) Keep going and sure you will knock it out next time. Dont loose that motivation!!

• Be sure to ask for a re-grade. Your score was way to close to leave in Cisco's hands. I personally don't trust their grading system, so if I were you I'd already be opening a ticket.

• That is just wrong. I am of the opinion that multiple lab attempts should be worth at least a point or two per attempt, dont you think??? Kind of like extra credit or something. I am guessing they do NOT wash the bottle, that is probably why they prop the door open with a trash can at lunch, so you don't have to hold that thing right before you eat!