CCIE Passed

Dears,

Just wanted to share you my happiness that I successfully passed CCIE R&S v4. It has basically been really a tough journey.

I have been dreaming to become CCIE certified since years, but eventually succeed. I ‘d like to thank you all for the greatest support. 

Here is a brief synopsis of my experience and methodology, for my preparation, I spent almost 5 years using wide variety of products lines namely my home lab, instructor-led training, rack rentals, workbooks, different training products and videos. But finally it happened with the help of God.

I once again would like to thank you all for the significant support, while I pursued this valuable certification.

Will be starting my SP preparation, wish me best of luck.

MUTASIM BILLAH (CCIE#26474)

Wish you Good Luck,

Thanks and Regards,

Comments

• ConGrats Man
    !!!!!!!!!!!!:) 

Thats Great 

To: cciesp2010@hotmail.com
    Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 03:03:14 -0700
    Subject: [success] CCIE Passed

Dears,

Just wanted to share you my happiness that I successfully passed CCIE R&S v4. It has basically been really a tough journey.

I have been dreaming to become CCIE certified since years, but eventually succeed. I ‘d like to thank you all for the greatest support. 

Here is a brief synopsis of my experience and methodology, for my preparation, I spent almost 5 years using wide variety of products lines namely my home lab, instructor-led training, rack rentals, workbooks, different training products and videos. But finally it happened with the help of God.

I once again would like to thank you all for the significant support, while I pursued this valuable certification.

Wish you Good Luck,

Thanks and Regards,

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• Congratulations!!!

It's time to update your signature now ;-)

• Congrats!

Dears,

Wish you Good Luck,

Thanks and Regards,

• Danyal,

Congratz on completing R&S!

Best of luck on your SP journey. I am working on SP also as I have time - my other business responsibilities don't leave a lot of time for SP studies, though...

• Well done.

Congratulations on your success!

• Congratulations Brother Mutasim. Enjoy your new achievement!!!!

PS: Now it's time to change your signature [;)]

• Dears,

Thank you all for the tremendous support and encouragment.

Danyal,

Regards,