The way I did it :) and it Works be !!!

Greeting Everyone, i know this section is mainly for success story and indeed i`m but i just don`t want to waste time on it just i passed my CCIE on my third Attempt CCIE Seifeddine Tlili 26440 but what i really would like to share and discuss is the strategy that i used to not only be prepared for the lab but also for real life as a network Engineer:

the first Step : put your trust in INE and go ahead and get the fours volumes (if it`s expensive ask for a dicount you always need to negociate loool)

Volume 1 is your first step and your first friend but just try to focus more on : routing (OSPF,BGP,EIGRP,RIP) , Layer 2 you need to master the labs for these technologies and trust me VOL 1 will provide you anything you need and even more !

Second step: don`t finish vol 1 just move on to Volume 3 , honnestly i really loved volume 3 wow it just reminds those great and best math problem that i use to do in university where it`s easy and tricky , volume 3 will not only give you knoledge but SPEEEEEEEEED and try to redo volume three at least 3 or 4 times don`t worry you aren`t wasting your time but you are saving time during the LAB exem :)

third step: go back to volume 1 and repeat it in depth, don`t rush and try to study section by section and guys the explanation in solution guide is just AWESOME

fourth Step: move to volume 2 ==> now you have speed and knowledge and you will just notice that for each lab you will spend on average of 3 to 4 hours on each lab :) and even a lab difficulty of 9 would seems as the same as level 6 :) and this thanks to volume 3 :)

Fifth step: Volume 4 you can do it in 2 days and trust me that was the time that i spend on it and you will as well i used to spend around 3 to 1.15h in each lab why well thanks to volume 1 you master the technologie now, with volume 30 mnt you have speed and with  volume 2 you have both and you can mix tehcnologies

Last Step (i was a bit disspointed but you might need to try it ) : Schedule a mock lab, my experience wasn`t great with the mock labs but at least i can be in the mood of the exam where i have troubleshooting section and a config section just after that where, with the mock lab  you have to stick to you chair till the end :),

final Step: i`m sure if you follow these steps you will pass so open the forum of INE and try to help your fellows and someone else did :)

Last thing but not least, i`d like to thank INE for their excellenet workbook, with all the respect that i have for other vendors , ine doen`t only provide the background and preparation for the CCIE lab but also for the real life, and of course Anthony thanks again for all i remember when i failed the first time i was so depressed and desperate but you helped me to get back on my feet and to hit the books again and here i`m CCIE 26440 :)

Comments

• Congratulations, you deserve it !!! Enjoy the free time and pray for us :).
  • This is so awesome! The pleasure was all mine! 

Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to make this post to help the IEOC.  

• congratulations... i liked your strategy.

May i ask why go to volume 3 instead of volume 2?

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Seifeddine <bounce-Seifeddine@ieoc.com> wrote:

Greeting Everyone, i know this section is mainly for success story and indeed i`m but i just don`t want to waste time on it just i passed my CCIE on my third Attempt CCIE Seifeddine Tlili 26440 but what i really would like to share and discuss is the strategy that i used to not only be prepared for the lab but also for real life as a network Engineer:

the first Step : put your trust in INE and go ahead and get the fours volumes (if it`s expensive ask for a dicount you always need to negociate loool)

Volume 1 is your first step and your first friend but just try to focus more on : routing (OSPF,BGP,EIGRP,RIP) , Layer 2 you need to master the labs for these technologies and trust me VOL 1 will provide you anything you need and even more !

Second step: don`t finish vol 1 just move on to Volume 3 , honnestly i really loved volume 3 wow it just reminds those great and best math problem that i use to do in university where it`s easy and tricky , volume 3 will not only give you knoledge but SPEEEEEEEEED and try to redo volume three at least 3 or 4 times don`t worry you aren`t wasting your time but you are saving time during the LAB exem :)

third step: go back to volume 1 and repeat it in depth, don`t rush and try to study section by section and guys the explanation in solution guide is just AWESOME

fourth Step: move to volume 2 ==> now you have speed and knowledge and you will just notice that for each lab you will spend on average of 3 to 4 hours on each lab :) and even a lab difficulty of 9 would seems as the same as level 6 :) and this thanks to volume 3 :)

Fifth step: Volume 4 you can do it in 2 days and trust me that was the time that i spend on it and you will as well i used to spend around 3 to 1.15h in each lab why well thanks to volume 1 you master the technologie now, with volume 3 you have speed and with  volume 2 you have both and you can mix tehcnologies

Last Step (i was a bit disspointed but you might need to try it ) : Schedule a mock lab, my experience wasn`t great with the mock labs but at least i can be in the mood of the exam where i have troubleshooting section and a config section just after that where you have to stick to you chair till the end :),

final Step: i`m sure if you follow these steps you will pass so open the forum of INE and try to help your fellows and someone else did :)

Last thing but not least, i`d like to thank INE for their excellenet workbook, with all the respect that i have for other vendors , ine doen`t only provide the background and preparation for the CCIE lab but also for the real life, and of course Anthony thanks again for all i remeber when i failed the first time i was so depressed to desperate but you helped me to get back on my feet and to hit the books again and here i`m CCIE 26440 :)

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• Hi Nadeem

volume 2 is more focused in layer 2 and routing, before going to volume 3 u have to make sure that you master the core topics and you have the speed required to pass the lab otherwise you will screw up the volume 2 by just checking the answer each time but with volume 3 you will learn a lottttttt

• Thanks for the answer..

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 8:17 PM, Seifeddine <bounce-Seifeddine@ieoc.com> wrote:

Hi Nadeem

volume is more focused in layer 2 and routing, before going to volume u have to make sure that you master the core topics and you have the speed required to ass the lab otherwise you will screw the volume 2 by just checking the answer each time but with volume 3 you will learn a lottttttt

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation

http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:

http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• Congratz Seifeddine!

• Congrats :) 

[B][Y]

• Great stuff mate!!! Have a great time relishing your success. Whats next -CCIE security, voice??

• Hi mnabutali thanks for your wishes :), actually my CCIE journey ain`t over next step CCIE voice :) but for now i really need some rest and i have to focus on my projects