I passed my ccie lab security on 29th june

Hi ,

i had an amzing exp by passing the ccie lab exam for secuirty last month any 1 who need any kind of assistance can buzz me at bahlracing at gmail dot com

i would be happy to assist.

Comments

• Hi there, congratulations!

I notice you suggested interested people send you an email, but I thought maybe it would be better to ask questions here so all candidates preparing for the security lab can benefit from your knowledge ... Would you mind sharing any useful information about how you prepared? What study material did you use? (I bent INE was one [;)] ) What study material did you find most helpful? If you were starting CCIE security study from the beginning again, what would you do to get ready for the lab? What is the most imporant lesson you learned?

Enjoy your shiny new CCIE :)

jerry

• buddy thx a lot for the congratulation

i have worked really hard for my 2nd ccie and after 2nd attempt i cleared it .and being a trainer myself i have trained about 100 candidates in this and i have studied all the workbooks available for INE ii would say that they are quite tough and what they have will be implemented in next 2 years of the lab the actual lab is not that tough but its way tricky

practice plus the right material is the key