UNABLE TO START LAB....

I am pissed off. After about 20 min waiting for that screen to update from "Rack Status: Configuring....", and another 20 mins after that, the lab skipped torubleshooting section, went to configuration part; and the best part is the loading screen just set there. Nothing happened. It was mock lab 4 and i never saw any of it, lol. The support is offline - so i pretty much have to wait untill tomorrow to see what happened. Epic fail.

Comments

• Damn - this has happened about 1 in 100 mock labs lately. Not sure what is going on but I know Graded Labs is investigating. 

Please open a support ticket with them - they will make it right - and let me know if there is anything I can do. 

• Thanks.

Well, after about a full hour of waiting for lab to load, and trying about 10 different browsers (as if that makes any difference), the configuration section loaded. The bad thing is troubleshooting didn't. So i had little less than 8 full hours to do the lab (4 out of which i used up to take a launch, take a shower, and take a nap. Wonder if i could do that in actual lab). Lets see how awsome i did or how bad i failed.

• I am having the  exact same problem right now. 

It's been over 1.5 hours since exam was scheduled to start, and there's no response to my support tickets.

Edit... GradedLabs got back to me now and refunded it, as the troubleshooting configs failed to load.