Troubleshooting section

Heya,

can anyone tell me what is the pass score for TS?

br

Alberto

Comments

• You have to get 80% or better of all the "tickets" you are given.  So, if you have 10 tickets, you need 8 correct.  If you have 11, then you need 9, etc.

• I believe Cisco have standardised on 10 trouble tickets and I am sure that Cisco may have changed the point values of different trouble tickets so some are worth 1 point, others 2 and others 3 etc (there has been talk of this for a while but I have not sat the lab myself).

• I've seen some post and looks like each task cost one point, do you belive that they may have diffrent cost?

• I've sat it twice and both times all points were the same for each ticket. 

• I've sat it twice and both times all points were the same for each ticket. 

Are we allowed to run show running? I've seen some INE's vl4 and you are not allowed to use show running.

• The Instructors decided to restrict the show running command from the first several labs to "force" the usage of other, more direct, show command output. They did it for a strictly academic reason I guess you could say. 

In the actual exam, in the Troublshooting section, you can use all commands on all routers, and any means necessary to fix something. 

• Just a quick update, I just took the exam (failed :( ) and there were only 10 with 2 tickets worth 3 points and the rest 2 points.

I believe Cisco have standardised on 10 trouble tickets and I am sure that Cisco may have changed the point values of different trouble tickets so some are worth 1 point, others 2 and others 3 etc (there has been talk of this for a while but I have not sat the lab myself).