Lab Meet-Ups & Open Lecture Series Questions :-)

I am keen to add to my R&S Vol1, 2 & 4 Student Guides with the one or more of the following products:

CCIE Routing & Switching Open Lecture Series
CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Meet-Up Series
Video Companion Series, Volume 2

I was hoping INE could let me know how I find out the dates/times for the Lab Meet-Up Series and the Open Lecture Series?  Finally, has the Open Lecture Series started for 2010 and how often in the INE instructors busy schedules do you manage to schedule open instructor hours.

Thanks again for the great products and the structure you provide to my CCIE study.  I would be like a headless chicken without these amazing products.

Comments

• Hi there. We post all this stuff on blog.ine.com - you will want to subscribe to the RSS feed for sure. We are going to add open instructor hours and those will start the week of Feb 8th. Not sure of the date and times yet that week....

Lab Meet-Ups
    • Feb 5 – 11 AM EST US – Volume 2, v5, Lab 1
    • Feb 12 – 11 AM EST US – Volume 2, V5, Lab 2
    • Feb 18 – 11 AM EST US – Volume 2, V5, Lab 3
    Open Lectures

Jan 26 – 2 PM EST US – The LATEST Version 4 Exam FormatJan 28 – 6 PM EST US – Embedded Event Manager (EEM)Feb 2 – 11 PM EST US – IPv6 Multicast – PIMFeb 4 – 11 AM EST US – NetFlowFeb 8 – 3 PM EST US - Advanced Zone-Based FirewallFeb 10 – 11 PM EST US – PfR/OER Demystified
    On Feb 3, 2010, at 6:13 AM, EdinburghKev wrote:

I am keen to add to my R&S Vol1, 2 & 4 Student Guides with the one or more of the following products:

CCIE Routing & Switching Open Lecture Series
    CCIE Routing & Switching Lab Meet-Up Series
    Video Companion Series, Volume 2

I was hoping INE could let me know how I find out the dates/times for the Lab Meet-Up Series and the Open Lecture Series?  Finally, has the Open Lecture Series started for 2010 and how often in the INE instructors busy schedules do you manage to schedule open instructor hours.

Thanks again for the great products and the structure you provide to my CCIE study.  I would be like a headless chicken without these amazing products.

Internetwork Expert - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation
    http://www.internetworkexpert.com

Subscription information may be found at:
    http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• Hello Anthony and all at INE , 

thanks for all the recent recordings in INE member area .
    I was wondering if you have any plans for the OLS sessions for the coming weeks and any key updates for the rest of the v4 products  ? 

Kind regards ,

• I need to do the final one for PfR - it will be week after next.

We are posting the IPv6 Chapter in the new ATCoD - also MPLS chapter is next week.

We are also doing an exciting new addition to the Video Companion next week.

Also - the 5 Day QoS bootcamp runs live online on June 7, 2010 - the class will include a recorded live version, a self-paced interactive version, and an audio bootcamp version!

• Hello Anthony , 

thanks for the news of the coming updates. Looking forward to seeing these sessions and good luck during the development of the contents. 

kind regards ,