in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 11-29-2010 4:03 PM by debd. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-06-2009 4:32 PM

ip forward-protocol nd

Hi,

I've tried to dig on Cisco.com website about this but all information leads to "ip forward-protocol udp" which helps the dhcp process (in-short). While I'm actually looking the proper explanation for "ip forward-protocol nd" I only got that parameter "nd" is used for old SUN network disk which I have no idea whether that still in use in current civilization. What is this command for and what is exactly Sun network disk?

Regards,

David Sudjiman

www.davidsudjiman.info

Filed under:
    • Post Points: 20
  • 11-29-2010 4:03 PM In reply to

Re: ip forward-protocol nd

Did anyone ever answer you?  I see you posted also at a Cisco forum and got a response that didn't really answer the question.  ;o)  I was looking for the same answer, what is ip protocol-forward nd, and find only you...  Smile

Thanks,

Deb

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved