in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 04-13-2017 9:28 AM by lancen1999. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-30-2017 1:17 PM

CCNAv3 ICND1 Lab Workbook is complete!

Yes, the moment you have been waiting for is here!  INE's new CCNAv3 ICND1 Lab Workbook is now available for AAP members, and those of you who purchased a CCNA product that included the workbooks.

The workbook contains a large variety of tasks for you to accomplish, complete with solutions.  And one of the new features of this workbook is a large, 15-section "Challenge Lab" at the end.  Take the challenge and see if you can complete it start-to-finish without peeking at the solutions!

The ICND1 Workbook can be located in your INE Members account under the "Workbooks" section.  Enjoy!

http://labs.ine.com/workbook/toc/ccna-rs-v3-workbook

• Post Points: 50
  • 03-30-2017 3:54 PM In reply to

Re: CCNAv3 ICND1 Lab Workbook is complete!

ok, thanks

• Post Points: 5
  • 03-31-2017 2:02 PM In reply to

Is it only me that can't seem to find the workbook under my all access account?

The link you have send works fine, but can't see the labs, and there are no link for the new ccna lab book under my workbooks in the member area. The Old CCNA workbook are there.

• Post Points: 20
  • 04-02-2017 2:15 PM In reply to

I was told that the workbook should now be visible.  Perhaps someone in our company forgot to check a box or something.  Can you please contact INE Support (or Sales) with your concern?  They should be able to get it fixed for you.  Thanks!

• 04-03-2017 8:41 AM In reply to

The issues surrounding visibility of the Workbook in your Member's Account should now be fixed.  Please let me know if you are still unable to access it. Thanks!

• 04-13-2017 9:28 AM In reply to

Where can we get the configs for the lab to practice at home?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved