in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 03-15-2017 6:16 PM by PureSouls. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-15-2017 3:30 AM

Passed CCNA-R&S (200-125)

Dear All,

I would like to tell you that I took CCNA-R&S exam today and passed it with a score of 870. I sincerely thank:

1. Mr Keith Boggart, for the practice exam and the wealth of information provided in the video tutorial series. The way in which even minute details were explained was fantastic.

2. Mr Brian McGahan, Sir, I consider you my technical guru and my dream is to achieve atleast 10 % of technical knowledge possessed by you. Thank you for the CCNA video series.

3. Mr Travis Bonfigli : The detailed manner in which few CCNA topics like EIGRP, OSPF, STP etc were explained helped me a lot for my study.

4. Mr Rob Riker : CCNA-R&S video series were very useful, especially packet tracer labs.

I have got a couple of questions and request you all to please suggest what I should do next:

1. Should I go for CCNP-R&S and Ultimately CCIE  

(or)

2. Consider a different module like CCNA Datacenter or Service Provider , Security etc  or since virtualization is the future, something topursue in those lines ?

Request you all to please help me out. Thank you.

warm regards

Srikanth.V

• Post Points: 20
  • 03-15-2017 5:13 PM In reply to

Re: Passed CCNA-R&S (200-125)

Congrats!

go for option 2 if u have interest in other tracks.  lower level exam cannot re-new higher lever cert. only same level exam or higher or ccie written

• Post Points: 20
  • 03-15-2017 6:16 PM In reply to

Re: Passed CCNA-R&S (200-125)

Thank you Mr Martinl for your valualble suggestion.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved