I would like to tell you that I took CCNA-R&S exam today and passed it with a score of 870. I sincerely thank:
1. Mr Keith Boggart, for the practice exam and the wealth of information provided in the video tutorial series. The way in which even minute details were explained was fantastic.
2. Mr Brian McGahan, Sir, I consider you my technical guru and my dream is to achieve atleast 10 % of technical knowledge possessed by you. Thank you for the CCNA video series.
3. Mr Travis Bonfigli : The detailed manner in which few CCNA topics like EIGRP, OSPF, STP etc were explained helped me a lot for my study.
4. Mr Rob Riker : CCNA-R&S video series were very useful, especially packet tracer labs.
I have got a couple of questions and request you all to please suggest what I should do next:
1. Should I go for CCNP-R&S and Ultimately CCIE
2. Consider a different module like CCNA Datacenter or Service Provider , Security etc or since virtualization is the future, something topursue in those lines ?
Request you all to please help me out. Thank you.