in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 03-14-2017 1:33 AM by Phoenix. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-11-2017 10:45 AM

CCIE Security v5 - give us an update!

"As we move towards the end of the year, we'll provide you with information on released dates here, on the forum."

This was Christian Matei commenting in July 2016 about updates for CCIE Security v5. It's now March 2017 and the lack of information or content for CCIE v5 is painfully evident. Currently CCIE students cannot hope to get through a v5 exam because there is no content to help us prepare correctly.

I am keen to subscribe to INE specifically to prepare for this technology track, but I've been waiting so long I feel like INE has given up on this. AAP + Rack Tokens + Bootcamps are NOT cheap, so really I'm not willing to part with my cash whilst INE is not providing timely updates on what we can expect on the Security side.

My concern now is that by the time you produce content for v5, Cisco will probably have already changed it to v5.1! The technology is moving quickly, and INE isn't.

When are we going to get an update or blog post on CCIE Security v5?

Filed under:
    • Post Points: 20
  • 03-14-2017 1:33 AM In reply to

Re: CCIE Security v5 - give us an update!

absence of compitition makes companies slow or not to foucus where money is not coming that much.

I have not subscribed to any thing becasue wiating for sec track to be released by INE. i can see a boot camp in upcoming week and a series of sessions by cristian in upcoming months. But no comfirmation for workbook and rack rentals. Rack rental is not that much important as most of the stuff is now virtual.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved