in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 01-23-2017 6:09 AM by FrancescoV. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-11-2017 12:06 AM

Supported "match" and "set" commands in route-maps for PBR and distribute-list

Hello everyone,

Does anyone have an overview of which "match" and "set" commands are supported in route-maps for a) PBR and b) distribute-list?

The issue is that you can add any "match" or "set" command to a route-map but it will either be rejected when deployed or simply fail to work.

Thanks and Regards

Johannes

• Post Points: 35
  • 01-16-2017 11:04 AM In reply to

Re: Supported "match" and "set" commands in route-maps for PBR and distribute-list

in one of older ciscopress books i saw a short list about PBR supported match commands. I think it was W. Odom book for CCNP (not 100% sure but one of those ciscopress)

Ususally it's expierience with route-maps that tells u what is and not supported.

• Post Points: 5
  • 01-23-2017 6:09 AM In reply to

Re: Supported "match" and "set" commands in route-maps for PBR and distribute-list

Hi Johannes,

I am curious, could you show an eample of a failed command? I am trying to understand if it's a tricky thing or it would become just intuitive with study or experience.

Many thanks,

Francesco

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved