in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 01-18-2017 9:26 PM by Martinl. 6 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 01-07-2017 6:56 AM

INE rack rental tokens for sale

I have 1000 Ine tokens available that I do not need any more.

If anyone is interested let me know.

• Post Points: 50
  • 01-15-2017 9:53 PM In reply to

Re: INE rack rental tokens for sale

I'm interested but I am from India I don't have much money to take rack rentals if you would like give me a good offer price it would be helpful for me.

• Post Points: 5
  • 01-15-2017 9:54 PM In reply to

I'm interested but I am from India I don't have much money to take rack rentals if you would like give me a good offer price it would be helpful for me

• 01-16-2017 1:38 PM In reply to

hello, can you send me a email dan2011hkatgmail.com with your offer ? i am interested. thanks Daniel

• Post Points: 20
  • 01-16-2017 1:57 PM In reply to

I found out today that INE is no longer supporting the transfer of tokens to from one account to another.  I've tried to do this with the OP.  Here is what I received from INE Customer Support -

Tokens have always been non-transferable per our Terms & Conditions under 'Equipment Rentals & Rack Tokens (http://www.ine.com/terms.htm), however, we have honored requests in the past on a case by case basis. Within the last few months, token transfers of any kind have been prohibited by management. I have escalated your token transfer request to our Management Team who has denied the request for transfer. I apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Best Regards,

Sunny

Sunny Platt | Customer Support

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #4787ff; -webkit-text-stroke: #4787ff} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.s2 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none; color: #4787ff; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #4787ff} span.s3 {text-decoration: underline ; font-kerning: none} span.s4 {font-kerning: none; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #000000}

splatt@ine.com | INE, Inc.

• 01-17-2017 12:06 PM In reply to

Hello Daniel,

I've received following information from INE:
    Thank you for contacting INE. As per our updated Terms & Conditions (http://www.ine.com/terms.htm), unfortunately token purchases are nontransferable.

So I can't sell the tokens anymore.

Best regards,
    Herwin

2017-01-16 22:44 GMT+01:00 danlai2004 <bounce-danlai2004@ieoc.com>:

hello, can you send me a email dan2011hkatgmail.com with your offer ? i am interested. thanks Daniel

INE - The Industry Leader in CCIE Preparation
    http://www.INE.com

Subscription information may be found at:
    http://www.ieoc.com/forums/ForumSubscriptions.aspx

• Post Points: 20
  • 01-18-2017 9:26 PM In reply to

that's too bad

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy