in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 11-16-2016 5:06 AM by timaz. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 11-15-2016 11:30 PM

• timaz
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-04-2009
    • turkey, ankara
    • Elite
    • Points 6,885

applying NAT (port-map) on VPN clients

Hi. 

I have ASA 9.x with 2 IKEv1 site-to-site VPNs to 2 branches. I have also a web server inside the main office that services the web requests sent to TCP 8080. clients which access this web server are inside the main office as well as the branches. the IP addresses of the branch clients has been assigned to them bu their local DHCP server. I want to use NAT (port-mapping) on ASA so the clients reside inside the branch offices can acccess the internal web site without adding the 8080 to their URL. I used something like this on ASA but it didn't worked:

nat (inside,any) source static WEBSERVER WEBSERVER service WEB_PORT WEB_PORT_MAPPED

!

object network WEBSERVER

host 10.1.1.127

object service WEB_PORT

service tcp source eq 8080 

object service WEB_PORT_MAPPED

service tcp source eq www 

how can we apply this and generally a NAT on VPN clients?

Timaz Mohsenzadeh

TCPuniverse.com

Ciscoworlds@gmail.com

Filed under: , ,
    • Post Points: 5
  • 11-16-2016 5:06 AM In reply to

• timaz
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on 07-04-2009
    • turkey, ankara
    • Elite
    • Points 6,885

Re: applying NAT (port-map) on VPN clients

Hi;

I tested the config and it worked fine in this case, becasue I chosed "any" as output interface in NAT configuration. But if we need to point to the vpn traffic in nat, which interface do we need to write in NAT configuration? 

Timaz Mohsenzadeh

TCPuniverse.com

Ciscoworlds@gmail.com

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved