in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 01-06-2017 8:19 AM by Jon. 10 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 06-02-2015 11:43 PM

WHERE IS MY FAVORITE INSTRUCTOR: BRIAN DENNIS

hello house, its been long i watch a video or training from dennis, i do love his style of teaching and the details that comes with it. 

his twitter and every social channels has been idle for too long?

am missing his trainings

thanks

• Post Points: 20
  • 06-05-2015 8:54 PM In reply to

Re: WHERE IS MY FAVORITE INSTRUCTOR: BRIAN DENNIS

Gone Fishing.... ha ha

• 06-19-2015 11:16 PM In reply to

hmmmm

for months, something is not right

• 06-20-2015 8:36 AM In reply to

It’s had been more than months, if I had to guess,  I would say fall of 2013 was his last ieoc.com and blog.ine.com posting.

Its too bad, I really enjoyed his sense of humor, and his incredible ability to “simply” explain the most complex topics.

I hope all is well with him, and hope he makes it back to public presences someday.

CCIEx2 #41597 (RS, SP)

• 06-20-2015 9:26 AM In reply to

• JoeM
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-15-2012
    • Guadalajara, Mexico
    • Elite
    • Points 31,005

Yes, I miss him too.   He made me think differently about my CCIE studies.  Took me longer, but the result feels much better.

"Do you want to be a network engineer....or.....do you just want to pass the exam".  That is the difference in how you study and practice.

• 06-21-2015 5:40 PM In reply to

I wonder if he has gone sailing again?

Spent three weeks in bootcamp which was extremely useful, however I still need to win my number!

• 06-21-2015 10:42 PM In reply to

welshydragon:

Spent three weeks in bootcamp which was extremely useful, however I still need to win my number!

who was the instructor?

• Post Points: 35
  • 06-28-2015 2:45 AM In reply to

he is too good to be out of the scene for so long without anybody talking about him.

even if he was doing his PHD, he will still be dropping some comments in the forum or blog or at least, update his twitter account or linkdin or post some comments on his facebook page.

the only logical conclusion is that brian might not be feeling too well.

i wish him all the best!!!

• 06-28-2015 3:20 AM In reply to

• JoeM
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 04-15-2012
    • Guadalajara, Mexico
    • Elite
    • Points 31,005

Possibilities (just having fun):

• James Bond top-secret clearance govt job. Deep cover. Would have to kill us, if he told us what...
    • Prison (episode at SuperBowl).  Trading Cisco seminars/bootcamps for inside protection.
    • "ARRRRGGHHH" Still totally pissed off about SDN (aka oer, pfr) being removed from the lab exam. (but coming back).
    • Pissed-off about spending $$$ on INE lab hardware, only for Cisco take things virtual.
    • Trying to add the CCDE to his Cisco stripes, and hates it. Head-down studying.
    • Hanging out with Bruce Lee and Elvis (who both live nice Buddist lives on an island). 

Supprt your favorite vendor.  Buy from INE. Hopefully soon we will have a Special Guest appearance -- with sidekick Petr. Too good of a story.  ;-)

• Post Points: 5
  • 06-28-2015 3:47 PM In reply to

Martinl:
    who was the instructor?

Brian D

• 01-06-2017 8:19 AM In reply to

What did happen to Brian Dennis?  I hope all is well

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (11 items)