in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 05-06-2014 12:09 PM by uzbeckin. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-06-2014 11:46 AM

Prob. 2.1

So this may be just me missing something due to lack of sleep or oversight, but I see an IP address in the intial configs for the switch vlan 47, and for R4 int fa0/0 on vlan 47.  Any reason we can't just bring up a simple ospf adjacency?   I did and it worked but when I read we can't "add an ip address" I was thinking I missed something.  Then in the answer guide it showed a tunnel.   Any reason for this?  Is this something that was corrected after the fact?   

• Post Points: 5
  • 05-06-2014 12:09 PM In reply to

Re: Prob. 2.1

never mind.  I woke up and saw the other area 0.

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved