in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 03-30-2013 8:17 AM by BLP. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 03-30-2013 8:17 AM

• BLP
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on 03-05-2009
    • Expert
    • Points 3,170

3.2 IPv6 BGP Features

Alternate Solution:

on r3

Gen the Agg use AS-SET without the summary only key word command, *prevents R1 from learning and installing the summary locally .. on r3 also create a ipv6 prefix-list allowing only the agg out to R4.   no reason to unsuppress anything.

Also I think 3.1 the IPv6 config portion added an additional frame map statement on R4 that wasn't needed to R2.

i never configured this and my solution worked fine.  

As long as you have R3's link-local covered in the map you'll be fine, and of course the main interface to R2

frame-relay map ipv6 FEC0:234::2 403

sg: frame-relay map ipv6 FE80::2 403 NOT NEEDED..

• Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved