in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 07-01-2008 8:00 AM by Internetwork Expert Archive. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 07-01-2008 8:00 AM

Mock Lab 4 - Task 4.5 OSPF

Locked Contact
    Should that question read: R4 should see SW2 and R5's interface lookback0 networks as a single route.

The solution guide has the answer as if we are summarizing SW2, and R5's loopbacks instead of R3's and R5 lo0 as what is currently asked in the task.
    • Post Points: 5
  • 07-01-2008 8:00 AM In reply to

Re: Mock Lab 4 - Task 4.5 OSPF

Locked Contact
    I've spent 1.5hours in my mock lab working on that question 4.5), trying to get both R5's and R3's loopbacks summarized on R4.
    If I knew it was SW2, it would have been much much easier (same area).

That question error made me scratch my head a lot; I didn't think that hard for a while; thanks IE (even if it was not on purpose).
    • Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved