in
IEOC CCIE Forums

IEOC - INE's Online Community

Welcome to INE's Online Community - IEOC - a place for CCIE and CCENT candidates to connect, share, and learn. Our Online Community features CCIE forums and discussions for all tracks including Routing & Switching, Voice, Security, Service Provider, Wireless,, and Storage. Through these online communities you can discuss your questions with thousands of your peers, hundreds of CCIE's and INE's own team of world renowned CCIE instructors and authors, Brian Dennis - Quintuple CCIE #2210, Brian McGahan – Triple CCIE #8593, Petr Lapukhov - Quad CCIE #16379, and Mark Snow - Dual CCIE #14073.
Latest post 03-22-2017 10:08 PM by Martinl. 8 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 10-29-2010 6:50 AM

CCIE Temporary Lab In London

Hi

I have noticed that cisco conducted lab exams in London and additional places around the world more of like a one day/one off  event which can be seen in the link below. I am not sure if these labs are called "mobile labs" ?

http://www.ccietalk.com/2010/02/08/new-ccie-rs-lab-exam-locations

I am based in UK and if cisco plans to conduct a similar lab event in London in future, that would be great for me, save the time and resources flying to nearest exam centre which is Brussels for myself. If I contacted cisco in states and unfortunately their response was very vague, saying that they can only tell me what I can see myself on the website. I have also contacted pearson vue and their response is that cisco would normally announce these events and they don't know any of the future events so far.

My question is when does cisco announce those events and where ? and secondly how to book ?

Any ideas.

• Post Points: 50
  • 07-22-2016 11:33 PM In reply to

Re: CCIE Temporary Lab In London

Thanks for the comeback Roger. I click to your editorial to get a special point of view on how to get the CCIE complete but like you said it boils down to make out Cisco Technology and effort on Cisco’s CLI. write my assignment for me. I am will not be available for the CCIE since of other individual tasks.

• Post Points: 5
  • 07-23-2016 5:56 PM In reply to

• peety
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on 02-23-2011
    • Redmond, WA, USA
    • Elite
    • Points 19,825

adeelmpk:

I have noticed that cisco conducted lab exams in London and additional places around the world more of like a one day/one off  event which can be seen in the link below. I am not sure if these labs are called "mobile labs" ?

http://www.ccietalk.com/2010/02/08/new-ccie-rs-lab-exam-locations

I am based in UK and if cisco plans to conduct a similar lab event in London in future, that would be great for me, save the time and resources flying to nearest exam centre which is Brussels for myself. If I contacted cisco in states and unfortunately their response was very vague, saying that they can only tell me what I can see myself on the website. I have also contacted pearson vue and their response is that cisco would normally announce these events and they don't know any of the future events so far.

My question is when does cisco announce those events and where ? and secondly how to book ?

How is that answer vague? To me, it's clear as a bell: either there are seats available, or there are not seats available, at a particular location, be it pop-up/temporary/short-term/long-term/whatever. If Cisco has a reason to do it, they'll do it and publicize it. Otherwise, pick from the sites available currently.

Everyone's got their story for travel. For me, I was in San Antonio the whole time I was pursuing my CCIE. That meant either flying ~2000 miles west to San Jose (which meant I needed a second hotel night, as there were no options for getting home the same night) or flying ~1500 miles northeast to RTP (only needed one night, but made for a splitting headache almost every time I'd fly home...knowing I'd passed that final time meant no headache though). Sure, London to Brussels isn't as great as London to London or whatever, but CCIE isn't easy and that's a fact even with the travel.

CCIE R&S #34583

Now based in Redmond, WA

• 07-23-2016 7:25 PM In reply to

for offical list of places see https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-3224

also, CLN has a lot more info about CCIE mobile labs

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/message/488929#488929

good luck

• Post Points: 20
  • 07-24-2016 2:40 AM In reply to

Mobile labs/event can be found and scheduled from CCIE Exam scheduler as any lab

You need to have passed written exam to be able to view or schedule dates

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/expert.html (select 'CCIE Portal')

Currently I see two dates - 14 and 15 december 2016 available in Feltham/London. (for R&S)

For SP/Service Provider: 30 september and 14-15-16 december are available.

Jon Harald Bøvre, CCIE #25493 (SP)

• 07-25-2016 12:06 PM In reply to

wait... so that schedule callendar is different for tracks?  like number of open seats for RS from open seats for SP?

• 07-25-2016 12:58 PM In reply to

Yes, each site will have a limited number of seats in different tracks.

Some sites might only do a limited subset of labs, for example not able to book CCIE Collaboration at Feltham/London

If the date is green in the scheduer you can book it, if not you cannot. No waiting list option

A full ist of mobile labs locations and dates migt be found here:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/3224

Jon Harald Bøvre, CCIE #25493 (SP)

• 03-21-2017 10:02 PM In reply to

Well thanks for it, I am really curiour if such labs are still arranged? I have been too busy with my recent commitments with my employer assignmenthub that why couldnt cathup with latest developments about this.

• 03-22-2017 10:08 PM In reply to

There is new London (suburbs of London) CCIE lab location now. Plus, u will get mobile site during Summer time (likely)

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
IEOC CCIE Forums Internetwork Expert CCIE Training
About IEOC | Terms of Use | RSS | Privacy Policy
© 2010 Internetwork Expert, Inc. All Rights Reserved