The following policy describes the information gathering and
dissemination practices for the INE, Inc., web site
(www.ieoc.com), all sites in the ieoc.com
domain, and all sites in the INE network:
INE logs server information to identify: (1) usage levels of specific
areas of our site; (2) origin of our site's audience; and, (3) browser
and operating system of site visitors. We do not associate IP addresses
to individuals. As such, visitor sessions will be tracked, but visitors
will remain anonymous.
The following information may be collected for this analysis including, but not limited to:
* User Client hostname - The hostname (or IP address if DNS is disabled) of the user/client requesting access.
* HTTP header, "user-agent" - The user-agent information includes the
type of browser, its version, and the operating system it is running on.
* HTTP header, "referrer" - The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page.
* System date - The date and time of the user/client request.
* Full request - The exact request the user/client made.
* Status - The status code the server returned to the user/client.
* Content length - The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user/client.
* Method - The request method used.
* Universal Resource Locator (URL) - The location of a resource on the server.
* Query string of the URL - Anything after the question mark in a URL.
* Protocol - The transport protocol and version used.
Other than information provided by visitors, IE does not collect
personally identifiable information (e.g., name, email, address.)
Information Provided Voluntarily
When using IEOC's website, you may choose to provide
information to us through web forms, email, or other electronic means.
Any personally identifiable information you submit will be used only
for the purpose(s) indicated. Requests for information will be directed
to the appropriate staff to respond to the request, and may be recorded
to help us improve our site to better respond to similar requests.
Use of Information
INE uses the information described above to tailor content to
visitors, ensure broad access to our siteregardless of software, monitor site performance, and generate aggregate statistical reports. At
no time do we disclose site usage by individual IP addresses.
INE will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute your personally
identifiable information without your consent, except to the extent
required by law. Each web page requesting information discloses the
purpose of that information. Persons not wishing to have submitted
information used in that manner are not required to provide it.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse
and alteration of data collected. INE web sites are expected to adopt
security measures appropriate for their data collection practices.
IEOC contains links to sites outside the www.ieoc.com
domain. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these websites.
For more information on this policy, call toll free 877-224-8987, 775-826-4344 outside the